How to get measures for the trigonometric model?
It is very simple. You DO NOT need any sophisticated tools. Nail it in the following 3 simple steps. All you need is
to put your cycling shoes on and get a pen and meter.
Do the following:
- Find a door frame or wall corner you can stand next to,
- Standing straight, use a pen to make marks on the door frame (or wall corner) at the level of the following
KNEE, HIP and SHOULDER; Make a mark on the bottom of your PALM.
- Take a ruler/measuring tape and fill in the following measures into the model:
- floor centre of knee joint
- floor centre of hip joint
- floor centre of shoulder joint
- palm centre of shoulder joint